Empire ACL Regional #1
Time & Location
About The Event
Outdoor event, dress accordingly and bring what you need.
Rain location TBD
- Doubles play for all levels (Novice/Intermediate, Competitive and Advanced) will start at 1030am with registration starting at 930am.
- Singles play will Follow after doubles, close to 230pm, registration starting at 2pm.
All 3 divisions will be playing at the same time.
Singles/Doubles Entry Fees:
- $25/player for all levels (Gold/Platinum ACL members receive $5 off entries)
- Novice/Intermediate: 50% payout top 2 teams/players
- Competitive: 70% payout top 3 teams/players
- Advanced: 80% payout top 3 teams/players
Registration fees and payouts will be done through the ACL Wallet (similar time PayPal)
Once informational videos are available for this, we will post them to for you to become familiar with it. Not that we won’t take cash day of but this will make payouts and registrations go so much faster.
Anyone can play and anyone can win! All level of players are welcome!
- 6 teams or 6 single players are required for each bracket level tournament. If not enough players per level are present to play, you will be placed into the next bracket to compete.
- Please pre-register to help with the process by going to www.iplayacl.com and signing up for either a free account to play or a paid account, starting at $5. Can sign up starting Sept 1st, make sure to choose Dustin Arnold as the director when doing so.
- Can bring your own bags, as long as they are approved ACL bags. Please see the director before the tournament start if you have questions on your bags.
- All ACL Rules will apply. If you need a refresher on rules, please see the players guide in your ACL Account.
***All social distance rules will be strongly enforced. Bring your masks. Masks, if you cannot be 6ft apart will be needed. If we end up indoors, masks will be mandatory unless eating/drinking. No questions asked. If you don’t feel Well that day, please stay home. We will be taking temperatures upon registration.***
To pre-register, go onto your ACL account or the Bag App, and search for the event. You can sign up there and save some time day of.