Tue, Sep 04|
Pittsfield Fire Department
$5 Weekly Blind Draw/League @ Pittsfield Firehouse
Only $5/player can get you a bigger payout!
Time & Location
Sep 04, 2018, 6:30 PM
Pittsfield Fire Department, 167 NY-80, New Berlin, NY 13411, USA
About The Event
Weekly $5 Blind Draw/League at the Pittsfield Firehouse.
League Points and Rules
- Each week will be a blind draw tournament. 1 game in each winners and losers brackets.
- Points will be given out to the top 5 places each week.
- Points will be tallied at the end of the season.
- Points system will work on a lowest to highest category. Although it is not mandatory to make it each week, missing a week of play will result in an automatic point addition.
Points are as follows:
1st place – 1pt
2nd place – 2 pts
3rd place – 3 pts
4th place – 4 pts
5th place – 5 pts
6th and higher – 7pts
Missed Week – 10 pts
Most 4-baggers for the night – Remove 1 point
Most 4baggers for the season will win a set of bags or $40 credit towards bags of their choice.
These are optional but will help you keep track of how you’re playing throughout the season.
- Everyone will have a pad each week, if you choose to keep track of your scoring average per round. This is not mandatory, just a small thing I chose to do to keep you informed on how well you might have gotten over the course of the season.
- You will throw your 4 bags in your round, write down each round on your paper and then at the end of the night, leave you pad with your name on it.
- For example, you have 5 rounds of throws and your scores are 5-2-0-0-3, you would then see your average score per round at 2 (10 total points / 5 rounds = 2pts/round)
- Also, you can keep track of “Bags In” per round. (2 in the hole, 2 on or off the board will give you a 2 bags/round average.)
- Each week you will see your new average score/round and bags in/round posted at league night. You can then see how well you did the past week and for the season overall.
Blind Draw Rules
- Each night is only $5/person to play.
- Names will be generated randomly using an app on a phone.
- If there are an odd number of players, the odd man will be able to walk for that night. (If this happens more than once during the season, new teams will be drawn.)
- Each week will be a double elimination bracket. 1 game in the winners bracket and 1 game in the losers bracket.
- Before each match, you will flip a coin to determine who goes first, chose side they want to throw from, or who they want to throw against. The other team gets to chose 1 of the 2 last choices.
- All ACL Rules will apply. If there are issues, it is up to the director (Dustin) to decide what is final call.
- ACL Bags are approved to be played with at all events. Non-ACL conforming bags are not allowed. There will be bags available to play with every time for those that don’t have their own to bring.
- ACL Local Points will be available each week for those who have chose to join the ACL as a member. $25/yr will get you a membership to start gaining points in the season.
We will also have a weekly "Money Shot" option for everyone to partake in.
- Beginning pot will start at $80.
- $1 for 1 ticket $5 for 10 tickets
- One ticket will be drawn during the night. That person will get 4 bags to throw blindfolded at the board. for every
bag you make in the hole is 1/4 of the pot.
Any other questions about anything else, please let Dustin Arnold know either by email or phone/txt.